Investment Opportunity

BUTHELEZI CONSULTING AGENCY jamesbuthelezi at zwallet.com
Mon Mar 20 22:32:36 CET 2006

FROM: DR. JAMES BUTHELEZI
BUTHELEZI CONSULTING AGENCY
SUITE 121, PRIVATE BAG X1
GLENVISTA
2058.
SOUTH AFRICA
                           RE: INVESTMENT REQUEST
I am a financial consultant based in Johannesburg South Africa. I have a client (a widow) from Zimbabwe and she has Ten million United States Dollars only (USD$10, 000,000) with a private security company for safekeeping here in Johannesburg. She wishes to invest
in a stable economy.
Her interest is in companies/individuals with potentials for rapid growth in long terms. My client
is interested in placing part of her fund in you/your company, if your country bi-laws allows foreign investment. And she is willing to offer you 15% of the total fund if you can assist her transfer this fund to your country or any bank of your wish. You can contact me for more details on this e-mail  ( jamesbuthelezi at netscape.net ).
Yours faithfully,
DR. JAMES BUTHELEZI
NB: The fund is free from drug and laundering related offences and this transaction need utmost confidentiality.
DISCLAIMER: This communication is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient (s) and shall not attach any liability on the originator, Smith consultanting Agency. If you are the addressee, the contents of this letter are intended for your use only and it shall not
be forwarded to any third party, without first obtaining written authorizations from the originator.
It may contain information, which is confidential and legally privileged and the same shall not be used or dealt with by any third party in any manner without the specific consent of Buthelezi consulting Agency.