TraderBait

TraderBait Poohbear9546 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 03:59:53 CET 2006

Hi:

TraderBait.com is a new online auction site. But it's not just any auction site. What makes TraderBait.com unique is it's completely FREE. No listing fees, No value added or sales fees, No membership fees, No registration fees. No monthly fees. It's just free.

Our marketing efforts are currently producing in excess of 2000 visitors per day reviewing the site. However, we need members. Let's face it, this type of site needs members and product to get members and product. It's the old catch 22.

Please keep in mind though, that since TraderBait.com is a free site and always will be, by registering and using our free service, you have nothing to loose. It's a the best alternative to the other over priced..I mean other fee based auction sites.

Here are just a few features you'll find with TraderBait.com:

1 to 90 Day Listings feature - Free (Great For Real Estate)
Ability to bring other auction feedback to TraderBait feature - Free
Buy Now feature - Free
Make an Offer - Free
Registration - Free
Store Unlimited - Free
Automobile Listings - Free
128 Bit Security Encryption
and more!

Give TraderBait a try. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

In addition, if you'd be interested in trading banners or links with TraderBait.com please let us know.

We respect your privacy and realize you may get dozens of unwanted emails a day, so please rest assured, you are not on any email list and this is a one time email to you. You WILL NOT receive any further correspondence from us unless you initiate it. However, we have to provide you with an option for getting off the mailing list your not on Therefore, to do so, respond with "Remove Me" in the subject line.

Sincerely and respectfully,

www.TraderBait.com