INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE.

Johnson Kema jokema at mail.com
Tue Mar 21 14:37:56 CET 2006

INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE

Dear Friend,

I am an Auditor who is willing to place funds in investment opportunities available.

I have certain amount of money I wish to invest in private and start-up companies with potentials for rapid growth in short-terms.

I am interested in placing part of the fund in your company (if any), If by-laws allows for foreign investment. If on the other hand you do not have a company,
I will be happy to listen to any business propositions you may have.

I will like you to contact me through this e-mail :johnsonkema at netscape.net. As well as sending me your company profile (if any) or other necessary informations.

At the meantime, I will appreciate it if you can provide me a few details of yourself . (Full name, age, address and occupations e.t.c)

Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail.

Thanks and God bless.

Your Faithfully,

Johnson Kema.