physician data.7, 000 h0spitals, (500, 00 physicians 0n CD-R0m) F0R $247.00:

Agustin inconsequential pesticide-extramaritalNRLGTTKKUA at admatec.ch
Mon Mar 27 08:24:39 CEST 2006

Medical Directory 5oo,ooo physicians

During this promotional code 2144, the cost of the new
directory (which is available exclusively on CD-Rom)

is $247.oo (reg. $795).Market price $2,995

Physicians Guide has just been completed. According to many
librarians and most medical firms, it is one of the most
referenced  and frequently-used database throughout the United
States.

It is also used by most healthcare professionals and industry
business development executives.

Bonus Offer:  New Customer Offer. Order now and receive free of charge
our marketing publication: Build a Successful Healthcare Marketing
Campaign.This popular publication offers a number of strategies
relating to effective marketing of healthcare products.

To order the NEW American E-MAIL Medical Directory & Physicians
Guide, please print this e-mail,complete the information
below and fax it to 2o6- 2o2-8o49 or 2o6- 337-1868
(or Leave Voice Message).

NAME:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL:

======DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS======
ONLY COMMUNICATE WITH US BY FAX OR VOICE MESSAGE.
When we receive your message we will get in touch with you
sometime with in the next 48 hours by e-mail or by telephone.