CONGRATULATIONS

Omar Winfred omarwinfred0990 at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 1 15:40:04 CEST 2006

UAWARDS MANAGER
INTERCONTINENTAL LOTTERY SOUTH AFRICA.
296 PROES STREET PRETORIA CENTRAL,
PRETORIA.0001 SOUTH AFRICA.

Attention: Sir/madam

We are pleased to inform you the announcement yesterday of
the winnings of the lotto intercontinental international
lottery program,held on Saturday 29th of april 2006.You or
your companies email,attached to ticket number 53i-721B
draw the lucky numbers 8- 14-25-40-43-48-33,and
consequently won the lottery in the second international
category.

You have therefore been approval for a lump sum payout of
US$1,200,000 in cash credited to file with Ref
No:ILS/8033113427/04 and Batch No:44/4107F82/12.
This is from total prize money of US$24,000,000.00 shared
among 20 winners in this category.

All participants were selected through a computer balloting
system drawn from over 285,000 companies and individuals
from Australia,NewZealand,Africa,Europe,North America,South
America and Asia as part of our international promotion
program for the year,conducted bi-annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with our finance firm here in
Pretoria South Africa,insured in your name awaiting
collection by cheque or wire transfer.
Due to mix up of some numbers and names,we ask that you
keep this award strictly private and from public until your
claim has been fully processed and your total prize money
remitted to your bank account of your choice.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or inscrupulous acts by participants of this
program.

We hope that with a part of your prize money,you will
participate in our end of the year high stake of US$58
million international lottery slot in December 2006.
For immediate collection of your prize money,please contact
directly our payment co-ordinator in South Africa.
CONGRATULATIONS
MR JAMES ZUMA
Payment co-ordinator
South Africa payment office
TEL 2782 671 2259
Email: jzuma555 at yahoo.co.in

All prize money must be claim within one month on the
receipt of this winning notification.After this date all
unclaimed fund/winnings will be returned back to the
treasury as invalid.
All correspondence to james zuma,should have this email
sent along with your contact Address,country of residence
and your E-mail address.
Furthermore,should there be any change of your address,do
inform our payment co-ordinator as soon as
possible.Congratulation again from all our staff and thank
you for being part of our programme.

Omar Winfred,promotion manager,awards
LOTTO INTERCONTINENTAL LOTTERY SOUTH AFRICA.
ADDRESS:296 PROES STREET PRETORIA CENTRAL,
PRETORIA.0001 SOUTH AFRICA