Re;FROM:MR.RICHARD DIRKSON

Mr.Richard Dirkson infoinfo9 at virgilio.it
Sun May 7 00:47:19 CEST 2006

I am Mr.Richard Dirkson, Deputy General Manager in the Headquarter of Assurance Bank Nigeria Plc. Lagos Nigeria. I have an Urgent and confidential business proposal for you. On June 6, 2002, an Australian oil Consultant/contractor with The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd (SPDC) Mr.Peter Bush, made a deposit for twelve calenderer Month valued at US$45,000.000.(fourty five million US dollars) now he is dead.

On maturity, we sent a routine notification to his Forwarded address but got no reply after months we send a reminder and finally we discovered from his Contract employee (The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd) That Mr.Peter Bush, dead in an auto mobile accident. On further investigation, it was clear that he died without making a will. All attempts by the Australian to trace his next of kin were fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered That Mr.Peter Bush did not declare any next of kin or Relations in all his official documents including his Deposit document in my bank. The total sum US$45,000.000 is still in my bank as dormant Account. My proposal is that i am looking for a Foreigner who will stand as the beneficiary/next of Kin to late Mr. Peter bush.This is simple. All you Have to do is to immediately send to me
the following details of your self, Your Full Name: Your Complete Address: Date of Birth (Month,Day,Year): Name Of Your Bank: Name Of Your State and Country: Account Number: Telephone Number.

The money will then be transferred into your (Bank) account for us to share in the ration of 60% for me 30% for you while the remaining 10% will be set aside for Expenses incurred. This transaction is risk free guaranteed. If you are Interested, please reply immediately. Confidentiality is of absolute priority to both Parties concerned.

For confidential and easy communication contact me directly via my email.

I am awaiting your urgent reply.

Best regards,

MR.RICHARD DIRKSON(millennium success 100%)

Mr.Richard Dirkson