the VtwAGRA

Dilara Neubert dilara at vk.kharkov.ua
Mon May 8 11:02:03 CEST 2006

http://widoteseve.com

Before you could get round Mirkwood in the North you would be right
among the slopes of the Grey Mountains, and they are simply stiff with
goblins, hobgoblins, and rest of the worst description. Before you could
get round it in the South, you would get into the land of the
Necromancer; and even you. Bilbo, wont need me to tell you tales of
that black sorcerer. I dont advise you to go anywhere near the places
overlooked by his dark tower! Stick to the forest-track, keep your
spirits up, hope for the best, and with a tremendous slice of luck you
may come out one day and see the Long Marshes lying below you, and
beyond them, high in the East, the Lonely Mountain where dear old Smaug
lives, though I hope he is not expecting you.
Very comforting you are to be sure, growled Thorin. Good-bye! If
you wont come with us, you had better get off without any more talk!