the CthALlS

Alecto Brackens brackens at nclawfirm.com
Wed May 10 18:19:09 CEST 2006

web site <http://pulevitalozan.com>

Hushed be all water, till dawn is at hand!
Well, Merry People! said Bilbo looking out. What time by the moon
is this? Your lullaby would waken a drunken goblin! Yet I thank you.
And your snores would waken a stone dragon  yet we thank you, they
answered with laughter. It is drawing towards dawn, and you have slept
now since the nights beginning. Tomorrow, perhaps, you will be cured of
weariness.
A little sleep does a great cure in the house of Elrond, said he;
but I will take all the cure I can get. A second good night, fair
friends! And with that he went back to bed and slept till late morning.
Weariness fell from him soon in that house, and he had many a merry jest
and dance, early and late, with the elves of the valley. Yet even that
place could not long delay him now, and he thought always of his own