I Can Make You Money Just Give Me That Chance

Make a Mint admin at wb2-enterprise.ws
Sun May 14 21:47:59 CEST 2006

Hi,

I thought I would send you just a short note about this new
service I found to send your web site sales, signups and
members etc.

For a short time, they are not charging a cent/penny/dime
for their service unless you make a minimum of a hundred
thousand US Dollars within four months from your existing
web site.

I think you should take a quick look to see if you like it too.

Click the following link for information;

http://www.100000usd.com/?afid=AF67S6188S

You were sent this email from our on-site customer service
called email friends. If you have been sent this email in
error please accept our apologies. Please notify us
immediately if you think one of our users has breached your
privacy by visiting our site and using the report abuse link.
Your early action will prevent any further emails from the
same person.

Many Thanks