the medtzcations

Anniina Lande annii at dugantech.com
Wed May 17 14:35:24 CEST 2006

http://www.elonwaquis.com

	----- Original Message -----
	elf-lord, as strong as a warrior, as wise as a wizard, as
venerable as a
	king of dwarves, and as kind as summer. He comes into. many
tales, but
	his part in the story of Bilbos great adventure is only a small
one,
	though important, as you will see, if we ever get to the end of
it. His
	house was perfect, whether you liked food, or sleep, or work, or
	story-telling, or singing, or just sitting and thinking best, or
	pleasant mixture of them all. Evil things did not come into that
valley.
	I wish I had time to tell you even a few of the tales or one or
two
	of the songs that they heard in that house. All of them, the
ponies as
	well, grew refreshed and strong in a few days there. Their
clothes were
	mended as well as their bruises, their tempers and their hopes.
Their
	bags were filled with food and provisions light to carry but
strong to
	bring them over the mountain passes. Their plans were improved
with the
	best advice. So the time came to mid summer eve, and they were
to go on
	again with the early sun on midsummer morning.
	Elrond knew all about runes of every kind. That day he looked at
the