the medtdcations

Peru Yancy peruyan at samplesranch.com
Thu May 18 12:33:30 CEST 2006

http://www.sietrifrom.com

	----- Original Message -----
	an early start?-and here you are having breakfast, or whatever
you call
	it, at half past ten! They left you the message, because they
could not
	wait.
	What message? said poor Mr. Baggins all in a fluster. Great
	Elephants! said Gandalf, you are not at all yourself this
morning-you
	have never dusted the mantel piece!
	Whats that got to do with it? I have had enough to do with
washing
	up for fourteen!
	If you had dusted the mantelpiece you would have found this just
	under the clock, said Gandalf, handing Bilbo a note (written, of
	course, on his own note-paper).
	This is what he read:
	Thorin and Company to Burglar Bilbo greeting!
	For your hospitality our sincerest thanks, and for your offer of
	professional assistance our grateful acceptance. Terms: cash on
	delivery, up to and not exceeding one fourteenth of total
profits (if