With shady go urethra

Harriett Dominguez akmerroneous at wctc.net
Thu Nov 23 06:40:27 CET 2006

Hang a thief when he's young, and he'll no' steal when he's old It takes two to lie, one to lie and one to listen Desperate times call for desperate measures Nature, time, and patience are three great physicians You must never confuse your feelings with your duties
Many a true word is spoken in jest Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ As you make your bed, so you must lie in it
There is no 'I' in TEAM, But there is an I in Win There is no 'I' in TEAM, but there is a ME The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese He who laughs last, thinks slowest
Half a loaf is better than none What goes around comes around Haste makes waste Ben Franklin Doctors make the worst patients Who keeps company with the wolves, will learn to howl The best way to get someone to stop digging his heels in is to dig out the sand around him
Don't remove winter vests (undergarments) until summer arrives Starve a cold, feed a fever The key to all action lies in belief Don't exaggerate small things
No man can serve two masters Time is money Time flies when you're having fun Little by little and bit by bit Hope is life