Cruise Vacancy...

SKY CRUISE vacancy_skylines at mail2marines.com
Fri Oct 20 03:15:26 CEST 2006

We recruit qualified candidates and conduct training including interviews
before relocating selected employees to their specified job location. Our
Human-Resources Team is continually looking for friendly, hardworking,
dependable, crew for our cruise ships. They co-ordinates employment
opportunities for all positions on board our cruise lines. The benefits of
working on cruise ships lure people of all ages. Our dedicated team will
assist you in applying for one of the most desired job positions ever.

POSITIONS:

Attendant
Accountants
Store Managers
Safety Officer
Computer Engineer
Satellite Controllers
Fitness Instructor
Receptionist
Computer Operators
Deck Supervisors
Food & Beverage Manager
Assistant Housekeeping Managers
General Laborer
Housekeeping Manager
Cruise Staffs
Lifeguards
Administration Assistants
Customer Service Rep.t
Deck Officers
Chief Purser
Assistant Purser
Assistant Waiter
Bar Tenders
Hospitality Manager
Chefs
Steward.... etc.

APPLICANT IS ADVISED TO APPLY FOR A JOB WITH HIS / HER C.V,
AN APPLICATION LETTER AND ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS (CERTIFICATES).

 E-mail: human_resource at infohq.com

Mr Tan S. Leng

Tansley Human Resources Malaysia Sdn Bhd.