HELLO

Lady Peggy Morrison ladypeggymorrison_1 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 9 07:10:25 CEST 2007

I am Peggy Morrison ,Recently my Doctor told me that I have limited
days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from,why my Husband
is late Sir Richard Morrison of Chairman of Richard & Morrison General
Partners,

I will also issue a Letter of Authority that will empower you as an
original beneficiary of this fund through my Lawyer,I have decided to donate
this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands
effort to fund the upkeep of widows, orphans, destitute etc.  My joy is that I
lived a life worthy of emulation. Please assure me that you will act just as I
have stated herein

Lady Peggy Morrison
E-mail:ladypeggymorrison_1 at yahoo.co.uk