Chance to begin all anew

Stanley Edwards felixsilvia at bluewin.ch
Mon Aug 13 09:07:23 CEST 2007

Our International Corporation has a variety of high-paid vacancies
available at the moment. We are proud to offer you an interesting,
respectable position in a field of Financial Services.

If you:
- Live in Australia;
- are over 21;
- can work unsupervised;
- have a personal computer with Internet access;
- are able to work 9 - 11 AM (your local time);
- have basic accounting skills (we will proved full training);
- a good team player;
- have no criminal records;

Then you can apply for this position. Send your CV/enquiry on management at sfax.ws
and we will forward you the complete information about available
positions. We will provide full training and good salary plus bonuses
for right applicant.

____
William D. Pascoe
Management Department