Job!

Marci Rich dmm at bme-law.com
Fri Dec 14 14:15:51 CET 2007

We would like to offer you a vacancy of Remote Financial Operator.

My name is Birger Frans and I'm Chief Manager of the personnel
 department in HeartMicroTech Inc.. I am pleased to offer you a vacant position
 of Remote Financial Operator in HeartMicroTech.

Let me tell you a little about our company. We are engaged in
 developing different technical gadgets for modern medical market, and we have
 more than 11 patented innovations and brand new brilliant ideas. Company
 was established in Zurich in 2003 and has earned quite good reputation
 in the market since then. At the moment we have plans for further
 development, our intentions are to broaden our services and add an
 international network to serve clients all over the world.

To offer our foreign customers more favorable and comfortable
 conditions we have made the decision to create an international network of
 remote operators. We hired employees in various areas of the world. It
 allowed our clients to get access to wider assortment of goods than before.
 In fact, earlier, many medical goods suppliers refused to work with us
 for the reason of bureaucracy that occurred when registration of legal
 documents was needed to transport equipment or make payments.

The Duties of the Remote Financial Operator consist of dealing with
 financial parts of our company’s orders in his/her area. We pay 5-10% from
 the order total.  Also, there is a fixed salary of $1500 per month.
 Health insurance included.

Work Requirements

1) Minimal knowledge of personal computer and Internet/E-mail access
2) Legal age
3) Willingness to work at home 2-3 hrs per day
4) Crime-free background (background check will be made before
 accepting on the position)

No upfront payments or pledges for the goods required!

Please reply to this opening at heartmicrotechinc.org if you are
 interested in this opening. We will provide you with more information. Feel free
 to ask questions.

Best Regards,

Birger Frans