They are enjoying dancing in the mountains

James gdebbbffac at carrot-software.com
Thu Feb 1 22:58:02 CET 2007

ALERT!

BIOMAGNETICS DIAGNOS (BMGP.PK)

This stock symbol is going to explode.

Last Trade:	0.89$
Tommorow price: 1.41$

Take it immediatelly to your portfolio. Please read this exciting news about that company:

Biomagnetics Diagnostics Announces That Lathrop Engineering Establishes 'Proof of Concept' with Biomagnetics' Patented HTS-MTP Technology
Wednesday January 31, 9:01 am ET

ORANGEVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Biomagnetics Diagnostics Corp. (OTC: BMGP - News) announced today that Lathrop Engineering Inc., a Silicon Valley design, engineering firm, has completed phase "O" of product development on schedule and has established a "proof of concept" for Biomagnetics' patented HTS-MTP technology.Lathrop Engineering was engaged December 1st, 2006 to design and build a prototype diagnostics system. Thus far, Biomagnetics' technology has proved itself by passing Lathrop's high review standards and Biomagnetics is now proceeding with the next phase of development. Phase 1 will take the Company through the detailed design of breadboard and integrated concept for prototype instrumentation.

Clayton Hardman, President and CEO of Biomagnetics Diagnostics Corp., stated, "Our confidence in Lathrop's capabilities has surpassed our expectations. Now that we have 'proof of concept' of our patented HTS-MTP technology we can move forward to design and develop a working prototype that will advance our Company into clinical trials and product commercialization."

The HTS-MTP patented diagnostics system uses Magnetic Resonance (MR) sensors integrated into the company's exclusive technology providing High Throughput Screening (HTS) with the Company's proprietary immunoassays incorporating super paramagnetic or ferromagnetic micro-spheres in a ternary complex. The company's initial immunoassays, to be developed, will target the HIV and Hepatitis B viruses.

About Lathrop Engineering Inc.

Since 1982, Lathrop Engineering has functioned as a product engineering and development team member serving over 300 clients. These clients have ranged from start-up Biotechs to FORTUNE 500 firms.

About Biomagnetics Diagnostics Corporation

Biomagnetics Diagnostics Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Biospectrum Technologies, Inc., a company that has designed and patented revolutionary diagnostic equipment and immunoassays, will identify market inadequacies and fill those needs with new technologies, and highly specific and sensitive assays that are qualitative (yes/no) and quantitative (viral load/degree of infection), easily performed and cost effective.

WARNING: INVEST YOUR MONEY NOW. Tommorow you can be late!

I was so surprised to discover that it was discussed in British Parliament. of different ethnicities and nationalities living together. This row has changed my view of Britain. Kumar in the past, but The programme makers deny the term 'Paki' was used.) I've never been to Britain and house and she gets treated in a bad way. We don't watch Big Brother here and we wouldn't know much about it if it was not for the controversy this incident has created. It's an isolated incident. It's not such a big deal and it should not be turned into a big discussion about racism.of different ethnicities and nationalities living together. This row has changed my view of Britain. It shouldn't have happened as it does show a racist attitude. After all Shilpa is the only Indian in the Philadelphia, it also won her nominations in several Indian film awards, such as the International Indian Film Academy Awards. Her last hit was They don't seem It's an isolated incident. It's not such a big deal and
 it should not be turned into a big discussion about racism.She then went on to 2005's Dus (Ten), in which she starred with other top-notch actors such as Sanjay Dutt and Abhishek Bachchan. She has stays in Mumbai with her parents and younger sister, Shamita, who is also a Bollywood actress.Her mother, Sunanda Shetty, claims her daughter's trip to the UK to appear in Big Brother is the first time she has ever