Kristi Judgement Processing Professional. High $ income

JANIE nydiaqueer at prontomail.com
Tue Feb 13 00:35:02 CET 2007

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "JANIE" <nydiaqueer at prontomail.com>
  To: "PEARL" <feedback at lists.pld-linux.org>
  Sent: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:35:02 -0500
  Subject: Brandi Challenge your brain. High $ Income

  Ollie-

  6 months ago I was let go from a job I held for 312 months would you believe. Its very hard to thank you enough for launching  me in this industry. You have given me a new beginning on life.  Already making twice as much as I took home in my old job.

  I purchased for cash a new Mercedes. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months. I am having a great time in this profession. It is fun and I am a hero to the courts and to my customers. What an exciting job to be in.
  Following exactly what your instruction tells me to do, is proceeding perfectly.  I go to the local court and locate all of the customers I can handle.
  I utilize your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be seized. Using your fill in the blank forms I deliver them to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  Its so exciting opening up the payments as they arrive..

  I can take a holiday when ever we have a notion to do so.  England and Brazil this year.

  Provide this letter to others.  This profession is so untapped it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been harmed

  Sincerely,

  Sally W.    WA

  This can be you!

  Tele-Phone

  3  0  3**3*9*5--3 9 0 0

  Higher to learn more or to discontinue receiving more info and then to see location

  It was a beautiful afternoon, and finding himself upon the Lake Front, Rob hunted up a vacant bench and sat down to rest.

  Presently an elderly gentleman with a reserved and dignified appearance and dressed in black took a seat next to the boy and drew a magazine from his pocket.