Sharon Apprehend the Life you could have

MARTHA ezekielj at hushmail.com
Sun Feb 18 01:08:53 CET 2007

Dear Tom

6 months ago I was let go from my employment I held for many years. Its very hard to thank you enough for starting  me in this new profession. You have given me a new beginning on life.  Already taking home twice as much as I took home in my old job.

I have a brand new Mercedes. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months. I am having a great time in this profession. It's a blast and I am a hero to the judges and to my customers. What an outstanding career to be in.

Following exactly what your training recommends me to do, is proceeding better than I ever dreamed possible.  I go to the local court house and locate all of the customers I can handle.

I draw on your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be garnished. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them thru the post office to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  Its so exciting opening up the payments as they arrive..

I can take a holiday when ever I so desire to do so.  Bahamas and Holland this year.

Please provide this letter to others.  This profession is so massive it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been harmed

Sincerely,

Leonardo E.    Ontario

This may well be you!
P H O N E

3 0 3---3_9_5***3 9 0 0

Above line to study more or to discontinue receiving additional information and then to see location

When you desire to rise into the air set the indicator to the word 'up,' using a finger of your right hand to turn it. When you have risen as high as you wish, set the indicator to the point of the compass you want to follow and you will be carried by the proper electric force in that direction.