Outside work!B156

Brent133 Colvin tqn at borgopass.com
Thu Jul 12 22:01:40 CEST 2007

695 M Consulting & Finance is 1 of the leading providers of consulting of the earth. Our success depends both on high quality of services & on quality managed and reliable business structure.

This is the reason why quality is our main concern. However, the only way to reach top-notch quality at our business is permanent struggle for quality and engineering of stable procedures.

It is not possible to reach high quality standards without dedicated personnel striving for flawless operation of processes and projects in their daily life. Currently we have a Financial Mng opening. No deadlines for applications are set.

The Job of Financier includes processing at money transfers, sent to his personal bank accounts by company partners. Upon receiving a transfer the Financier has to redirect it to the account specified by our dispatchers. All you need for this job are: 3-4 free hours a day, your wish, ability to work in a team & responsibility. The initial salary will equal five percent of total monthly turnover.

Requirements to employee:

 ~ twenty years old & high
 - Be able to check your email several times in day
 # Should have business or personal bank account, or open fresh
 - Have a skill to communicate & access to the Internet.
 * Confident PC user (SW package Office), mail programs, Internet
 # Foreign language (EN is preferable).
 - To have have a opportunity of any working hours to go to closest Western Union location & make money trans .

Information:

 ~ General salary
 (Your fee will originally made 5 percent of each payment. Your fee will originally make five percent at each payment. After 5 remittances at you will operatively job & correct, your fee raises high at 10 percent. )
 + Opportunity at increase of your salary.
 # Free conference  and training courses (After six months at great Work).

Interested in its opening, don't hesitate to send your CV at trade.mynescf at gmail.com

2005 copyright Mynes Consulting & Finance.
All right res.
Your number: 10C1cZc44b1762220428183