From the Digital Chosunilbo: "We are one step ahead: there is no need to get big-headed.

Glass Nanny cdt at sprintpcs.com
Sun Jul 15 19:25:54 CEST 2007

OTC-Advisors.com and bullishalrets.com Issue Watch Alert On SZSN

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Market watchers are already alerting investors that SZSN in on the rise
and moving fast. Read the news and get on SZSN first thing Monday
morning!

But those funds can't be given out until the lawsuit is resolved and
bonds are issued. The latest research news has a cancer drug
demonstrated as beneficial for Alzheimer's sufferers.

To receive the remaining money from the Gates Foundation, ISB will need
to raise additional funds. " This is the foundation for the medicine of
the next two decades - the more we know about our cells, the more we can
do to fight the results of aging. But back in the present day, while
I'll support the freedom of anyone to do whatever they see fit to their
own body, it really does seem smarter to wait if you can rather than
roll the dice. Even more encouraging are the advances being made in our
understanding of Alzheimer's. The USF study challenges the notion that
nerve cells inevitably die quickly in the core region of the brain most
severely deprived of oxygen and nutrients when a stroke hits. Simply
adding a new supply of stem cells to a damaged muscle, for instance,
won't work because the foreign environment will interfere with the
cells' behavior.

stmThe BBC reports on a clever direction of research in tissue
engineering: "UK scientists say they can cut the time it takes to grow
new tissue from days to minutes. What they're doing is saying 'I cannot
afford to age.

It might skip a generation, but clearly the genetic component was in
each of them.
htmlThe Times makes a point I've been stressing for a while - the
ridiculous nature of any attempt to paint increasing longevity as a
problem: "Yet the 'ageing population' is seen as a big problem. In
addition to arresting growth, senescent cells show changes in function.
We'd like to understand how aging occurs in yeast.

See the following Fight Aging! The authors demonstrate that
overexpression of Klotho in mice extends life span.
" Everyone cares about health, but a sizable minority care about radical
life extension, it seems. ANOTHER WAY YOU CAN ADVANCE ANTI-AGING
RESEARCHVia the Methuselah Foundation website, you can now directly fund
LysoSENS research.

The technique might work less well in the really old because stem cell
reservoirs in older people are aged and do not divide as quickly.
ANOTHER WAY YOU CAN ADVANCE ANTI-AGING RESEARCHVia the Methuselah
Foundation website, you can now directly fund LysoSENS research.

phpMedical science, like many other areas of human activity, tends to go
through alternating cycles of specialization and synthesis as it
progresses.

More research is needed, especially given the use of diabetes as a proxy
for aging in this study.
You can help to make therapies for aging and life extension medicine a
reality.

There is a long way to go yet - and more seven figure donations, I hope
- but thank you, anonymous donor, for doing so much to push the best
present day effort into the major leagues.
advances in medicine had allowed for the postponement of disabling
illness when people get older.

If this means that we have to work longer, so be it.
According to the institute, the new cells may search out damaged and
dead cells in the body and work to repair and replace them. Two have
been implanted in kidney dialysis patients to offset damage in shunts
placed in blood vessels of their arms used for dialysis.