mange

Crowe O. Jozy qctf at koan.de
Tue Jul 17 00:04:35 CEST 2007

SZSN Sales UP 30%! Market Watchers Pick SZSN.

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.43 UP 30%

Sales reports show sales up 37.6% over last year. OTCPicks.com and
RedHotPennyStock.com feature SZSN. Stock UP 30%! Get on SZSN first thing
Tuesday!

I was speaking of Canaan by Galilee not in Tobago, oh ye of little
understanding. ""It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put Life on it.

Friday night come and the Trini comes home and tells his wife, "Beverly
tek one glass and we will drink rum. I did both our driveway and the
sidewalk. BALGOBIN: "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L" TEACHER: No, that's wrong
BALGOBIN: Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!

"But one of you is digging a hole and the other fills it up.
Me have someting me  hafa confess to yuh. BALGOBIN: You told me to do it
without using tables! What makes them laugh and cry, why are they
temperamental, why are they so difficult to get along with?
" and chinee would reply "five dallars? The Guyanese owned a hen and
each morning would look in his garden and pick up one of his hen's eggs
for breakfast. In Georgetown, Guyana, the people conducting the study
were robbed  on the way to the airport and the briefcase was stolen
along with their car! ' The Bajan had to return the animal.