Kaylor: If you want to get the literature and the documentation on the studies that have been done for a particular therapy, or with your particular cancer, it's an outstanding resource for that.

Ernest xtpl at adelphia.com
Tue Jul 17 14:56:15 CEST 2007

SZSN Sales UP 30%! Market Watchers Pick SZSN.

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.43 UP 30%

Sales reports show sales up 37.6% over last year. OTCPicks.com and
RedHotPennyStock.com feature SZSN. Stock UP 30%! Get on SZSN first thing
Tuesday!

So there's a big gap between knowledge and applying knowledge. It
enhances the effects of selenium, and enhances some chemotherapies,
radiotherapy, and hyperthermia. Mike: Are there some other products you
want to mention that are available in the channel? Other symptoms
include lack of energy and subsequent weakness, malnourishment of
internal organs, skin problems, and hair loss. Ask your doctor for more
information about treating female balding with this drug.

All sales help fund NewsTarget operations. It crosses the blood-brain
barrier, so it is very protective for those systems. Master the five
most powerful things you can do right now to improve health.

Cordyceps increase SOD production, which is a naturally-occurring
antioxidant in the body, in both the liver and the brain. Keep up the
great work! Kaylor: If you want to get the literature and the
documentation on the studies that have been done for a particular
therapy, or with your particular cancer, it's an outstanding resource
for that.
That's how pervasive it is through at least parts of the Asian
community.

It is also very relevant for diabetes. Education will make all the
difference.
They will learn it intellectually, but fail to integrate it into their
lives.

Kaylor: About every other year I go to Japan and do a lecture series.
But I think there's definitely a growing acceptance.
Just the simple anti-viral properties are legendary in these mushrooms.
And it doesn't work for everyone, especially when there is actual
baldness rather than thinning.

Used for a wide variety of cancers, chemotherapeutic drugs are
especially intended to attack and destroy fast growing cells typical of
the behavior of cancer cells.
They control and strengthen the beat of the heart, so your heart pumps
more blood, which nourishes the body. I think that when we talk about
this, one of the biggest crimes associated with cancer treatment is
giving someone a terminal diagnosis.

Products that people can look for in the health food stores are the
D-fraction?

You should also consult your physician to check for an underlying health
problem, such as hypothyroidism or infection. So Reishi is very
well-suited to help balance, protect and support the body in that
process.

We've talked a little bit about cancer and syndrome X, or pre-diabetes.

In other animals, this has a useful function rabbits, for example, line
their nests with shed hairs. Kaylor: Well, I think the whole maitake
mushroom has some mild anti-inflammatory effects.

So we still have a lot of room for growth in that area.