squatter tempt

Mata X. Benny fcel at romandie-online.ch
Wed Jul 18 08:46:00 CEST 2007

BULL MARKET REPORT!!! Insider Buying Alert!!!

Trade Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Company: Latitude Industries Inc.
Symbol: LTDI
Current Price: $0.115
5-Day Target price: $0.5
Recommendation: Strong Buy/Hold

LTDI Breaking News:
Latitude Industries Inc. a manufacturer of high-performance, center
console
powerboats, announces today that it has implemented a new and exciting
way
to stay in touch with its customers, prospects and shareholders.

About Latitude Industries
Latitude Industries is a manufacturer of high-quality, offshore sport
fishing boats. The company's boats fuse innovative design with advanced
light-weight composite materials that resist rot and decay and retain
buoyancy
under all conditions.

DO YOU LOVE TRADING PENNY STOCKS?
WATCH LTDI WEDNESDAY!
THE ALERT IS ON!!!

He was exasperated as he explained that it was a conflict caused by Iran
who wanted to bring about a Shiite stronghold in the North. Limiting our
use of toilet paper isn't quite the tactic to take.

As Jerry Falwell has now left this life I choose to remember him for the
lessons I learned from him way back when I was a teenager. I know of a
couple from medical school. Witness accounts varied and memory lapses
were frequent.
My Yemeni interpreter was a devout Muslim and quick to say that he
disagreed with Bush on just about everything except one thing. I knew in
my heart that God would accomplish His perfect will and I really hoped
it included me coming home on time.
Before a woman gets pregnant she is often excited to become pregnant and
anxiously awaits the positive test. Just as a pregnant mother longs to
hold their new baby, we long to hold our loved ones. The matron, who
cares for our orphans in Zambia, has a calling to care for orphans. He
went on to state that the Iranian agents had already forced all of the
Jews leave who were peacefully living there as they had been for
thousands of years. Forget for a moment that he IS Jim Morrison. What I
carry home from the hospital is the honor of having the privilege of
taking care of very brave armed service members and innocent Iraqi
children.

I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be
used in any one sitting.

There is difficulty sleeping, new food, new beds, walking to showers,
alarm reds, wearing heavy protective gear even to the bathroom and
cravings of food from home.

Pataki called his decision,  the first posthumous pardon in New York
state history, "a declaration of New  York's commitment to upholding the
First Amendment.

What makes people admire someone?

The morale of the troops is decreasing and I think it is due mostly to a
constant barrage of being told we are losing.

It is easy to see how we are becoming a society that worships men and
women, be they Pastors, scientists, athletes, musicians or movie stars.