Need part-time staff

Lawanda Wolfe133 tequila at bigfoot.com
Thu Jul 19 21:31:46 CEST 2007

Good afternoon

Would  you be interested in a home based job that may pay up to $1500-3000 per month? No start up charges, no nonsense,  this is a straight offer.

You don’t have to give up your present position; it will only take a small part of your time. All you need to have to start running your business with our company are an E-mail access and a bank account. And your desire to earn extra cash, of course.

The nature of job is transaction processing. You will receive the transfers our customers/resellers send directly to you and forward it to us or our agents via one of chosen money transfer agencies. The job is pretty simple and you won't need any special knowledge to start, though we do require that you have an ability to learn and are able to act on a very short notice. We only pay decent commissions because we keep our customers happy with our promptness.
And if you are looking for career there’s a chance of becoming a part of our team in the future (based on your performance), team in which you will be truly respected and honestly rewarded - just think about this! We hope to hear from you soon.

Please email us back to extracash at digifox.hk and we will be glad to provide more information.

Thanks!