Properties

Lola Khan onyeoma12 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 01:09:01 CEST 2007

Attention Sir,
I know that this mail will come to you as as a surpise,please accept the content in good faith. I do not intend to cause any harm of sort to you and your family.The reason for sending this mail is very fundamental and confidential to the doctrine of human privileges and right.

I am a Sudanes national but presently on political exile here in South Africa. l have a funds that i will like to invest with a private investment trust company with your assistance. I am is willing to offer you 20% of the total fund if you can assist me transfer this funds to your country due to my present
situation which i will reveal to you in my subsiquent email correspondents.

I wish to place my funds in a stable economy. My interest is in companies with potential for ripid growth and long term investment like Realestate
Manufacturing e.t.c,if your country`s bi-laws allows foreign investment You can contact me via my e-mail address for more details with your reference. Yours faithfully,

Mr Lola Khan

N:B The fund is free from drug and laundering related
offences and this transaction need utmost
confidentiality.