Your new work!9231

Alan53 Salgado templi at qu.org
Fri Jul 27 14:08:02 CEST 2007

1711 Mynes Consulting and Fin is ONE of the leading providers of consult service at the earth. Our success depends both on high quality of service and on professionally managed & reliable business structure.

Its the reason why quality is our general concern. However, the only way to reach supreme quality of our business is permanent struggle for quality and engineering in stable procedures.

It is not possible to reach up quality standards without main personnel striving for flawless operation of processes & projects of their daily life. Currently we have a Financial Manager opening. No deadlines for applications are set.

Work a Financial Mng includes processing of money transfers, sent to his personal bank accounts by company partners. Upon receiving a transfer the Financier has to redirect it to the account specified by our dispatchers. All you need for this job are: 3-4 free hours a day, your wish, ability to work in a team & responsibility. The initial wages will equal five % a total monthly turnover.

Requirements employee:

 ^ twenty years old & high
 ^ Be able to check your email several times in day
 + Should have business or personal bank account, or open new
 ^ Have a skill to communicate & access to the Internet.
 ^ Confident PC user (SW package Office), mail programs, Internet
 # Foreign language (EN is preferable).
 ~ To have have an opportunity in any working hours to go to closest WU location & make money transfer .

We present:

 # General fee
 (Your fee will originally make 5 percent of each payment. Your salary will originally make five percent from each pay. After five remittances if you will operatively work and correct, your earnings raises up to 10 %. )
 + Opportunity of increase of your wages.
 ^ Free assembly & training courses (After six months at great job).

If you are interested in at vacancy, send you request of manager.mynescf at gmail.com

2004 c Mynes Consulting and Finance.
All right reserved.
Personal number: 39A32kwk145043244129b8222