PayPal Payments Department

PayPal paypal at freemail.gr
Tue Jul 31 08:29:47 CEST 2007

 Dear PayPal,
 This is a message to inform you about the CASE PP245621185, concerning your paypal account and 3 others
 Beginning on 2 July 2007, a new PayPal company, PayPal (Europe) S.a r.l. & Cie, S.C.A. (PayPal Luxembourg),
 have become the service provider for PayPal in the EU.

 Due some technical errors we face we have delayed some payments. You are now having 3 payments to you of a total of 221.65$ to be added in your account.
 Please proceed to the payment of the fee (0.35$for each payment+1%) which is 3.26$.
 Once your payment been received you will get a receipt via mail and your payment amount of 221.65$
 will be visible and added in your account. If there is no amount in your account or you are not able to proceed
 with the payment your account access will
 be limited. Login in the following link and proceed with the process.

 Sincerely,
 PayPal Account Review Department
 Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
 answered. For assistance, click the "Help" link in the header of any
 page
 on PayPal.
 Copyright © 1999-2006 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal (Europe) Ltd.
 is
 authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the
 United
 Kingdom as an electronic money institution. PayPal FSA Register Number:
 226056.