Roberts reviewed the Italian study, concluding: "It's now incumbent upon researchers of leukemia and lymphoma to inquire about the use of aspartame products routinely in such patients.

Boyce E. Agatha fqqb at sugim.com
Sat Jun 16 19:21:47 CEST 2007

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

com, the Mission Possible website. Organs, tissues and bones were
preserved for further study. And what the harvest?
Industry's greed is keeping it schools to addict our children for life.
You are dealing with a unique lymphoma of the brain.

Roberts reviewed the Italian study, concluding: "It's now incumbent upon
researchers of leukemia and lymphoma to inquire about the use of
aspartame products routinely in such patients.

In addition, numerous metabolic breakdown products of aspartame are
known to damage the developing infant's brain, including methanol,
formaldehyde, formic acid, diketopiperizine and phenylacetate.

" As each rat died, a complete autopsy was performed.
Organs, tissues and bones were preserved for further study. The patients
were given three five-site intradermal inoculations at weekly intervals.
Contact us for easy permission. "  Astonishingly the Miami Herald
ignored Dr. When the blood sugar swings wildly, first hurtling upward
then plummeting too low, you may suffer symptoms of nausea, clammy
sweats, dizziness, muscle cramping, and even fainting. In the meantime,
industry representatives will reach out to New Mexico government
officials and policy advisers, he said.
"They also found an increased incidence of malignant brain tumors, even
though it was not statistically significant. Six different dose levels
were tested against a control group. When the Godfather hires the
District Attorney don't expect a conviction.

The price of medical treatment in the USA means most American families
are but a single serious illness from financial destruction. I've sent
them more cases than they listed, but you can't get the deathlist now;
they deny it existed.
Roberts reviewed the Italian study, concluding: "It's now incumbent upon
researchers of leukemia and lymphoma to inquire about the use of
aspartame products routinely in such patients. Low-carb diets fail
because people are ingesting calories that simply can't be burned off.
Our schools are dope houses.
The sweetener is in thousands of products, ranging from yogurt to
over-the-counter medicines. A delayed-type hypersensitivity test was
performed before and after each vaccination.
In one case, a pregnant woman spontaneously aborted, began hemorrhaging
and then disappeared from the study. Track news on the FDA at
MedicalMcCarthyism.

Organs, tissues and bones were preserved for further study. Organs,
tissues and bones were preserved for further study.

The meter resets itself as soon as the car pulls away, so the next car
has to pay the full fee. Caregivers are often unsung heroes. Then FDA
shut the report window  and no longer take and tabulate reports.
Crystalline fructose is made from intensely refined cane and beet sugar.
The vending machine proposal was gutted to appease the soft drink
industry.
Their found that even lower doses of aspartame could cause these
malignancies, yet, the higher the dose, the more cancers that were
seen," said Blaylock.

And its also highly  relevant, the striking increase of primary brain
lymphoma which I reviewed in my books and articles. The risk of
increased brain tumors in such a child would be enormous. Truth
Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this
material.

The plague loosed on humanity by this chicanery is also known as
Rumsfeld's Disease. Two prosecutors were appointed, but the defense
lawyers hired both of them and the case expired with the statute of
limitations.

See more articles and news on low-carbTrack news on low-carb at
Glycemic-Index-News.

Are our kids healthier, fitter, better balanced and more secure than we
were generations ago? "Today's meters are little computers," said Ross
Hubbard, a former Pacific Grove city councilman who advocated for the
switch.

"So people shouldn't fear that if they have one diet soda a day they are
going to develop cancer.

The study comes from an independent research team led by Morando
Soffritti, MD, scientific director of the European Ramazzini Foundation
of Oncology and Environmental Sciences in Bologna, Italy.

Please don't interpret this to mean that you should abandon your diet
soft drinks and return to the originals. If aspartame were that potent a
carcinogen, I wonder if we wouldn't be seeing a real epidemic of cancer.