As per incoming information, Hindustan Motors is planning to introduce a small car from the Mitsubishi brand.

Annabel E. Shirley zet at otenet.gr
Sat Jun 30 15:59:01 CEST 2007

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

"This is the first time we are developing a diesel engine," he said,
adding that the entire research and development was being done in-house.
GM said the moves are part of its drive to rapidly build up its presence
in India, one of the fastest-growing and potentially biggest car markets
in the world.
AutoMania cranks out a ready reckoner on the road-ready models to look
out for this time round.

But Masahiro Takedagawa, president and CEO of Honda Siel says ,"The Jazz
is basically the hatchback version of the City, made on the same
platform. As per incoming information, Hindustan Motors is planning to
introduce a small car from the Mitsubishi brand.
The Uva will be GM's offensive in the burgeoning premium hatchback
market, which is today dominated by Maruti's Swift. "Diesel versions
contribute a significant part of our car sales in India.

The fully-owned subsidiary of South Korean car major Hyundai Motor Co,
sells the modes of Santron Getz, Accent and Sonata Embera. So, if a car
owner is driving off to a city where LPG bunks are not available, he can
always drive on petrol.
With the response to the car show from people here, we expect our sales
to double in the current year, a company spokesperson said. The limited
edition Corolla is aimed at further delighting our customers. With no
concrete plans to increase the capacity at the moment Aston Martin plans
to reallocate the number of cars it sells to each country. "We come to
India not by chance but with a plan. Toyota had earlier planned to
spearhead its small car entry in to the country with the Daihatsu brand.
Ford India officials were in Hyderabad to announce the launch of Ford
Fiesta Diesel EXi, targeted towards the premium mid-size diesel car
market.

But we are not at any significant announcement point. However, sales
numbers have been on the increase of late with the company targeting
newer markets and augmenting model line-up.
"In South Africa, where the weather is almost the same as India,
convertibles are quite popular," he said. The car - besides adding to
Maruti's huge portfolio of hatchbacks in India - would also be its
export model aimed at the high-growth markets in Europe.
A bold front grille provides strong street presence and sleek character
lines accentuated by strong edge lines give the Aveo a truly sporty
look.

"We have a brand following and in any case, our customers do not go for
one car.