feedback message from Erhan

Erhan Dursley voguishnaomi at banregio.com
Wed Mar 7 09:10:28 CET 2007

WE Will Just start it's EXPLOTION. Market will make itself the rest .

Stronghold Industries Inc leading supplier of premium home technologies and services.

Symbol SGDS
Trade date Mar 06, 2007
Price $0.05
Growth +40%.

Stronghold's elite-class security arm, Moore Protection, protects over $750 million in residential property in the Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Pacific Palisades and Malibu areas of Southern California. With a "Who's Who" roster of celebrity clientele, Moore Protection is the fastest growing security company in its market segment.
Ask your broker about SGDS
Not intersted? Just watch.

One more thing, this isn't the first, second, or even third major software problem has had at a big moment.
They are not fixing the major problem which appears to be their software people.
I did not say Mike Sexton owned the site.
I hinted an earlier post that something might be very wrong with the software running larger tournaments.
One more thing, this isn't the first, second, or even third major software problem has had at a big moment.
> Any new or bigger promotion creates a mandatory lock-up of your computers.
If you can't handle one computer malfuntion, then you might want to think about the slight possibibilty of going into another means of  supporting your selfish self, if you catch my drift!
(System under test) before trying that in the field.
> is very clearly the joke of the big online rooms.
He is also apparently the unoffiicial or official RGP liaison.