JOB OFFER!!!

Leonald Smith hilltop_gallery_2 at unionplus.net
Thu Mar 8 00:25:21 CET 2007

HILL TOP GALLERY
South Bank Centre
Belvedere Road
London SE1 8XZ
fax: 02082998700
Tell: +447031846503

PLease Reply to this Email ASAP to (hilltop_gallery_2 at unionplus.net)

URGENT PART-TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY

Hi, my name is leonald smith,. the Artist, Archaeologist, and also
the Manager of HILL TOP
Gallery in london and i live and work here in United Kingdom, Would you
like to work
online from home and get paid without affecting your present job?
Actually i need a
representative who can be working for our company as online
book-keeper.

We make lots of supplies to some of our clients in the USA/CANADA  for
which i do come to
USA/CANADA to recieve payment and have it cashed after i supply them
raw materials. Its always
too expensive and stressful for me to come down and recieve such
payment twice in a month so i
therefore decided to contact you. I am willing to pay you 10% for every
payment recieved by you
from our clients who makes payment through you.
Pls note you dont have to be a book keeper to apply for the job..
I must emphasize once again that this business transaction is
legitimate in all it's entirety and
there will be no cause for you to regret working with me .

FIRST NAME......................
LAST NAME.......................
ADDRESS.......................
CITY.........................
STATE...........................
ZIP CODE........................
COUNTRY..........................
PHONE NUMBER (S)....................
GENDER........................
AGE.....................
MARITAL STATUS..................
BANK NAME...............

PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLY ASAP

ATTESTATION
According to how  you have been briefed earlier by a qualified
representative of this
establishment. You are required and mandated to receive payment on
behalf of the above mentioned
firm. You are to deduct 10% of all funds processed on a particular
order and forward the balance
payment via Western Union Money Transfer or  MONEYGRAM to any of
"HILL TOP GALLERY " Group regional
warehouses that will be given to you later.
You will notify the company a week ahead if eventually you want to
discontinue this job so as to
terminate all payment coming your way to avoid conflict...

NB;PLEASE REPLY BACK BY FILLING THE FORM..

leonald smith