Inquiry From Mr.John

Damian John {esq} damianjohn_2 at yahoo.com.ph
Fri May 18 19:18:48 CEST 2007

JOHN DAMIAN & Associate

Barr. JOHN DAMIAN (Esq.)

Confidential Email account: john1_damian at web2mail.com

OR
mainjohn2 at yahoo.com and john4damian at gmail.com

Hello,

It is with a Heavy Heart that I am reaching you regarding the death of
my late client.I am JOHN DAMIAN, the legal adviser to late MR. MIKE &
CAROL HALL, a very Wealthy Couple that lived here in the United
Kingdom,before their recent Death on the 26th of December during the
Tsunami
disaster in the year (2004).

This couple as instructed by MR.MIKE HALL before his death. Deposited a
box with a security company that contains as a matter of fact the sum
ofUS$10,000,000.00, which the security company is ignorant of the
original content of the box.

They did not want the management of the Security Company to know the
content of the consignments; therefore they registered the content of
the consignments as Gold Bars. Now, the security company believes that
what they deposited with them were Gold Bars.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives now I seek
your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased.I will
furnish you with the whole procedures to ensure that the is
successfully concluded, for your assistance to me I have agreed to give
you thirty five percent (35%) of the total sum at end of the
transaction.

I will have to put the necessary legal documents that can be used to
backup any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation
enable this deal go through. I guarantee that this will be executed
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of
the law.

Surely, you must have some questions or may be you just need further
clarification. I will be happy to receive your mail, this will enable
me
explain further what the next step is and the general plan. I will also
need your most confidential telephone number and fax number, if you
have a mobile phone I believe it will help so that we can reach you
anytime.

You can write to my Confidential Email account:
john1_damian at web2mail.com OR mainjohn2 at yahoo.com

Please try and get back to me

Yours truly,
Barr.JOHN DAMIAN (Esq)