I NEEDED TO KNOW

Mrs.Belinda Graham mrsgrahambel at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 05:23:50 CET 2007

Dear Beloved,
I am Mrs.Belinda Graham a widow
Though we have not met before and  the only means of communication is via internet and you are being contacted because of my intended investment.I have some money  for investment abroad,Which of the investment is more  profitable in your country? if you can
be of help Please advice to me.
My late husband told me before his untimely death that he has a credit of $45Milion USD which he deposited in my name in overseas and handed to the family lawyer all the documents which the lawyer has confirmed with the authority of the bank. All I need now is an Investor who will help me to invest the total sum in the west and after which I will relocate to the
country.
The security situation does not warrant me to do much from here,therefore I have designated my family lawyers who will co-ordinate every aspect of the fund transfer and  the investment with your assistance. I have decided to offer 25% of the funds to you for compensation if you help me to pull the funds and invest it in your country which has a stable economy.As soon as the confirm the money in your account, i shall come overthere.
Upon receipt of your acceptance,I will introduce you to my family lawyer
for details on how the transfer can be done in the shortest possible
time.
Expecting your quick response.
Regards,
Mrs.Belinda Graham