10 Tabards for £70 - Multibuy Offer!

Rainbow Direct orders at rainbow-direct.co.uk
Tue Nov 13 02:06:35 CET 2007

t 0870 350 5193

f 0870 350 5194

e [mailto:orders at rainbow-direct.co.uk] orders at rainbow-direct.co.uk

Multibuy !

10 Tabards for £70

Available in 7 colours

Hospital blue  Royal blue  Navy  Bottle  Maroon  Black  Aqua

Personalise

Make your uniform really stand out with our great personalisation options

Embroidery

Available in house for a high quality, fast turnaround

Printing

Another alternative for great high quality personalisation

p.s. did you know personalised garments are also TAX FREE?

Rainbow Direct

Suite 3.13

Holmfield Mill

Holdsworth Road

Holmfield

Halifax

HX3 6SN

t 0870 350 5193

f 0870 350 5194

e [mailto:orders at rainbow-direct.co.uk] orders at rainbow-direct.co.ukWhile
stocks last.  We reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
Quote reference 5Polos.

This message was sent by: Rainbow Corporatewear, Gosforth Road, Derby, DE 8HU, United Kingdom