Show your loved one you care, help them quit smoking

Balsam huey at 465.com
Mon Oct 1 05:21:03 CEST 2007

<DIV align="center"><STRONG>Stop killing yourself with cigarettes!
</STRONG></DIV>
<P align="center">Cigarettes are filled with poisonous toxic chemicals that will take years off your life.<BR>
  Take the step towards changing your life now with LiveFree Patches, guaranted to help you stop smoking and give you a new lease on life!</P>
<P align="center">I'm happy to report that it worked and that I haven't had a smoke in over 11 months. Thanks for giving me my life back.</P>
<P align="right">Scott, CO<BR>
  Take Note!!<BR>
  </P>
Click here to view limited time discount specials!