Become employed today in a respectable international company and reach the financial success. (no investment reqired)

carey eleni alyson at stealthpromotions.com
Thu Sep 20 05:38:08 CEST 2007

Dear Sir / Madam, thank you for your attention!
We are Baltic company that offers a variety of services allowing you to make money.
The name of our company is Web Electronic Industry (WEI inc).
We specialize in international recruitment for Communications, Broadcast, Banking, Finance, Legal and

Compliance, SAP. Our company delivers sophisticated recruitment solutions adopting strategies and

processes to suit the needs of our clients. These include:

Executive Search
Contingency Recruitment
Advertised Selection
Interim Executives and Contract Consultants
HR Support and Consultancy
Launch Consulting

WEI hs developed a unique and unparalleled network of critical individuals, senior executives and

subject matter experts in order to execute complex recruitment assignments in the following industry

sectors:

Banking and Finance
Media & Entertainment
Telecommunications
Legal and Compliance
Enterprise Solutions and SAP

Our company mainly cooperates with the countries of Europe but recently we started working in the area

of the USA. In connection with it we are hiring additional staff with excellent communicative and

professional skills who live on the territory of the United States.
At the present moment we have an open vacancy for the position of US Financial Agent.
If you are interested in this position you should provide with your resume, full name, available phone

number and any type of bank account for our cooperation. You can provide with your current bank

account or open a new one specially for our cooperation.

The offer is for US citizens only!
If you want to cooperate with our company please contact us via email address: wei123_help at yahoo.com

Our managers will be glad to answer all your questions.
We'll be looking forward to receiving your soonest reply. Thank you.

Best regards,
HR manager

The main challenge in 3-D IC design is performance-weakening heat dissipation, which is already a problem in 2-D chips, as any Stanford students who have written a term paper with their laptops on their laps know. The multi-layer design of 3-D ICs exacerbates the problem, and Mechanical Engineering Professors Ken Goodson and Tom Kenney have been working on flowing fluid through microchannels incorporated in the chips to conduct the heat away.