Work With Us(Part-Time Job)

Robert James r.nonihealthcare at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 00:08:37 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am Dr Robert James, a representative of NONI HEALTH CARE PRODUCT INTERNATIONAL, where we work

hard to support the community's healthcare status. As a brand, our primary objective is to help

improve the quality of life for children and their families.
This is demonstrated in our role as a corporate sponsor for the HEALTHY CHILD CHARITY with money

raised going towards helping sick and disabled children and their families.We are an organization

with a remarkable heritage.
You've got a chance to be a representative of NONI and earn a commission for funds raised plus an

ANNUAL UPFRONT ALLOWANCE paid at the beginning of the fiscal year in early MARCH .This should earn

you between $800 - $7000 weekly (TAX FREE) and also WOULD not affect your current job earning or

disability money. Private donations will be made in your name from our esteemed Donors in your

region and other parts of the world and you'll be allowed to deduct 10 percent (10%) of the total

amount on these donations. This serves as your remuneration for the great service you would be

rendering in support of saving lives in the third-world countries. Balances (after the 10%) shall

be required to be forwarded to the Regional Coordinators of the various charitable projects via

western union.
Presently we've just been awarded a funding to head a charity support project in part of Asia and

Africa counseling on the HIV/AIDS (which is increasing at an alarming rate) and provision of basic

amenities in support to humanitarian services for the third world Nations which would be

commencing very soon. We're terribly understaffed for this project and the liquidation of these

donations is of paramount interest. Here it takes longer periods and a lot of protocol and much is

deducted from it by the banks. This vacancy would last for about 24months after which your

contract would be reviewed and renewed or terminated based solely on performance.

Please Note: You won't have to do any traveling and this it won't affect your present job. If you

are interested forward the following info to our human resource department at the email listed

below for further instructions.
YOUR FULL NAME : .....................
FULL ADDRESS : ......................
CITY : ............................
PHONE NUMBER (S) : ...(must be valid) would be called to confirm..............

Your prompt response is solicited
www.noni.com
Representative: Dr Robert James
Registered No. 1084442