Website

Fininfocom contact at fininfocom.co.uk
Fri Aug 22 11:53:10 CEST 2008

Dear Sir/Madam

Fin Infocom is an IT Services company based in UK, with a state-of-art development center in India. Backed by good infrastructure facilities, a highly qualified and experienced workforce, we believe we can add serious value to your business, with our software creations.

There are many ways a Professional website and the right kind of software can get your business going. Here are some of them:
·       Expose your business to the whole world
·       Catch your customer's eye and increase customer base
·       Expand the business globally

Here is the list of our services which offer in order to leverage your business:
·       Website Development and Maintenance
·       E-commerce Portals, Online Product Catalogues and Custom Portals
·       Search Engine Optimization
·       Website Hosting and Related Services
·       Application Development / Management
·       Database Development / Management
·       Product Engineering
·       Call Centre Services
·       CRM Services
For any further information please log onto our website www.fininfocom.co.uk
Please feel free to contact us for a complementary quotation on your
requirement at contact at fininfocom.co.uk or drop us a line on the contact numbers mentioned.

Best Regards
Bob Kalangi
CEO - Fin Infocom Limited