A First From Us

Thomas Hartley info at citywidemarketing.com
Thu Aug 28 22:28:05 CEST 2008

Citywide Marketing Group                        A Fresh Look at Your World
 Welcome to Our 1st Newsletter  We're introducing a new website format.
With close to 100 websites (and growing) containing fresh local and
national news and links to important (and not so important) topics, we're
bringing the world a little closer.

If all of the Political issues haven't bored you just yet, read the post
listing below. If between the Olympics and the Presidental contest you've
become too much of a couch potato, maybe a vacation
[http://citywidemarketing.com/sendstudio/link.php?M=66145&N=59&L=52&F=T is
right for you. Did China intrigue you, how about some international travel
[http://citywidemarketing.com/sendstudio/link.php?M=66145&N=59&L=53&F=T.

This first newsletter is designed to be short and sweet, but don't discard
us just yet. There's more to come and we know you'll be disappointed to
delete this right away and unsubscribe. We'll be sending you site links to
places and interests just for you. We're new to this, so stick around and
enjoy our world just a little.

Thanks,
Tom

It's Political...
The 2008 Summer Olympics are over, and every eye is now focused on our
next President. So, we have a site devoted to our Democratic Process
[http://citywidemarketing.com/sendstudio/link.php?M=66145&N=59&L=54&F=T (
the DNC is in Denver
[http://citywidemarketing.com/sendstudio/link.php?M=66145&N=59&L=55&F=T
this week)and the Republican Party
[http://citywidemarketing.com/sendstudio/link.php?M=66145&N=59&L=56&F=T.

John McCain has raised the delicate issue of Congressional Pork
[http://citywidemarketing.com/sendstudio/link.php?M=66145&N=59&L=57&F=T
more than once and our Green Planet
[http://citywidemarketing.com/sendstudio/link.php?M=66145&N=59&L=58&F=T is
important to us all, so lets explore that a little.

Invite a Friend
We'd love for you to invite
[http://citywidemarketing.com/sendstudio/link.php?M=66145&N=59&L=59&F=T a
friend. We're going to have some fun and don't want them to miss out.
Don't worry, they'll be able to unsubscribe if they want and they won't
hold it against you, and neither will we.

 This Weeks Sidebar

Democracy Talks
[http://citywidemarketing.com/sendstudio/link.php?M=66145&N=59&L=60&F=T
Republican Talks
[http://citywidemarketing.com/sendstudio/link.php?M=66145&N=59&L=61&F=T
Elected By
[http://citywidemarketing.com/sendstudio/link.php?M=66145&N=59&L=62&F=T
Congressional Pork
[http://citywidemarketing.com/sendstudio/link.php?M=66145&N=59&L=63&F=T
Green Planet News
[http://citywidemarketing.com/sendstudio/link.php?M=66145&N=59&L=64&F=T
Denver
[http://citywidemarketing.com/sendstudio/link.php?M=66145&N=59&L=65&F=T
Vacations
[http://citywidemarketing.com/sendstudio/link.php?M=66145&N=59&L=41&F=T
International Travel
[http://citywidemarketing.com/sendstudio/link.php?M=66145&N=59&L=66&F=T

To stop receiving these emails please unsubscribe.