Issue of your domain names

Evan Evan at mordendomain.cn
Thu Dec 4 05:25:35 CET 2008

Dear CEO:

We are a domain name registration service company in asia,which mainly deal with international company's domain business in Asia.We have something important to confirm with your company.On 4th  December, we received an application formally.One company named "Aoxin Group Investment  Co,Ltd" wanted to register "docs.pld-linux" as internet brand and ".CN/.ASIA" domain names.

During our checking procedure we find out that Aoxin has neither trademark, Intellectual property, nor patent related to this keyword. we find that the keywords and domain names applied for registration are the same as your company's name and trademark. we need you to confirm:
whether Aoxin Group  is your business partner or distributor in Asia?

if so, we will complete their registration.These days we are dealing with it.If you are not in charge of this please transfer this email to appropriate dept.In order to deal with this issue better,please let your supervisor for trademark or domain name contact me as soon as possible.
Best Regards

Evan Wang
Oversea Marketing Manager
Room 908,