Westpac Bank: Update Online Banking Notification An Error Occured

Westpac Bank Customer Service no_reply at westpac.com.au
Mon Feb 4 02:45:27 CET 2008

      Dear  Westpac Bank member,
      We are  carrying out our Usual Online Services Upgrade which enables a fast, secure and  safe Online Services to All Our Customers and we have to ask you to complete a  verification form. This is done only to protect your information. If you do not  complete this application in 48 hours from receiving this e-mail, your account  will automatically be locked.
      To initiate the update confirmation process please  follow the link below and fill in the necessary requirements:

https://online.westpac.com.au/esis/Login/SrvPage
      Please  note:
If you  received this notice and you are not an authorized Westpac Bank account holder,  please be aware that it is in violation of Westpac Bank policy to represent as  an Westpac Bank user. Such action may also be in violation of local, national  and/or international law.
      We  apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you and we would like  to thank you for your cooperation. Remember, we are committed to your security  and protection. To find out more, take a look at our Security section on the  Web site.

Sincerely,

Westpac  Bank Support Division

* Please do  not respond to this email as your reply will not be received.
Copyright ©  2008 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 14

votes.ph