Are you getting good results from your Visa/MC Sales...Do you have Gift and Rewards Plan for Your Customers...Need Working Capital?

Kevin White kwhite at eprofitsales.com
Sat Feb 9 06:55:43 CET 2008

What company doesn't accept credit cards? 81% of all transactions nowadays are done by credit cards. If you want to get started taking credit cards, contact me at kwhite at eprofitsales.com. If you are a business that currently accepts credit cards, I can save your company a lot of money. Contact me and we can discuss this in further detail.

You can even get a cash advance from your credit card sales. If you need extra operating capital and accept (or want to accept) credit cards Call: 614.754.7698 Use the money for anything your business needs-Equipment and inventory purchases, Cash flow needs for seasonal businesses, Renovating or remodeling your business, Advertising and Marketing. You can use it for anything you want. Upto $150k based on your sales.

With that, I guess some questions I should ask you are:
•	Are you getting the savings from your electronic transactions that you would like to see?  Could you increase your profit with updated all-in-one P.O.S. transaction equipment and accounting?  If not, please give me a moment to simply evaluate your transactions and offer you a statement of savings.  This is painless, costs you nothing, and I can have some savings results back to you the same day.
•	Have you considered some type of gift and reward program?  Do you have an outlet for do you have a gift or reward program in place for the remainder of the products or services your company offers?  I am sure you have a good customer base of clients, is there anyway I could help you to increase your sales in areas outside of your valet services?  Our reward and gift cards are state of the art, heck we can program them to allow customers to enter your store at specific times of the day if you wanted that service.  Our gift rewards also give you the demographics of your specific market directly on the receipts-if you would like that-so you  can work actively towards increasing your sales.
•	I contacter you primarily about "Payroll Services." How is your payroll handled?  How much does it cost you to maintain payroll services?  We have programs in place that can help you save on your payroll expenses?  Let me show you how!
•	One last thought...Is there something you have been wanting to do with some of your eProfit automated services that other service providers told you cannot be done, or their equipment is not up to the challenge of getting the job done?  If so, run that by me because there is virtually nothing we cannot accomplish with our P.O.S. equipment  and service.  We pride ourselves on our ingenuity to help you generate a larger yet efficiently monitored customer base.
Please see the attached information and also please see the information I have pasted below.  I thank you as a friend for your time.  I'll simply give you a call tomorrow to see if you received my information and at that time to see if you have any questions.

Kevin White
Account Executive
Cell 1.614.754.7698

Office 1.800.672.4638