EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR US RESIDENTS

Muller David mullerdavid123 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 6 18:48:41 CET 2008

EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR US RESIDENTS

 In collaboration with Yahoo's Hot-Job, Harvard & Cova Consultancy
 Group is offering lots of job opportunity to resident of U.S  This includes the post of part-time online sales
 representatiive and book keeping.

 The Company is an establishment that deals in the Import and export of
 Cocoa butter cream, Rubber, Cotton, textiles and fabric materials,
 making
 most of its shipments to South America which has been the largest
 consumer of these products.

 Owing to the expansion of our shipments and our gradual penetration
 into the U.K & Northern Ireland, We are looking for trustworthy
 representatives that will aid as a link between us and our customers
 in the U.K
 & Northern Ireland for getting and remitting our payments. If you
 are
 interested respond only if you would like to work from home
 (part-time)
 and get paid weekly without leaving or affecting your present job.

 DUTIES:

 1. Accepting Payments on behalf of our company & Keeping Records
 of
 every payment made by each client.

 BENEFITS:

 10% of every payment
 recieved from any of our clients is yours for all efforts as the
 company employee.

 CONCLUSION

 If you are well interested and willing
 for this offer, you are requested to send the the following
 information of yours
 by e-mail:

 1. Your Full Name
 2. Your Email Address
 3. Your Direct Phone Number

 With these we can open up a file for you and give you further
 directives on
 how you go about things.

 Awaiting your urgent response.
 Regards,