PDAaccessories.com Link Exchange Offer

Hassan Z Ch webmaster at pdaaccessories.com
Tue Jan 22 06:09:09 CET 2008

Dear Webmaster,

PDAaccessories.com deals in PDA and Laptop Accessories. We are at top
in Google and Yahoo with the most competitive keywords like PDA
Accessories and many more. I am looking for more and more relevant
sites for link exchange with and in return you will get a back link
from our website’s Suggested link page i.e.
http://www.pdaaccessories.com/suggestedlink.asp

Here is my link information

products like laptop accessories and PDA Accessories.

HTML Coding:-
Accessories</a> PDAaccessories.com contains an extensive assortment of
products like laptop accessories and PDA Accessories.

Your link will be added on this URL
http://www.pdaaccessories.com/suggestedlink.asp

if you want me to add your link first just send me an email and I will
add your link as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Hassan Z Ch.
Marketing Coordinator
www.pdaaccessories.com
2268 Monitor Street. Dallas, TX 75207 USA
Tel: (817) 349-6867

PDAaccessories.com CONFIDENTIAL&PROPRIETARY. Use pursuant to Company
instructions 2008.
DISCLAIMER: This message contains privileged and confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute,
store, print, copy or deliver this message. If you have received this
e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
guaranteed to be secured or error-free, as information could be
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please
request a hard-copy version.