BIZZ OFFER

Eng. Charles Nnamdi charlesnnamdi at thermo.com
Sat May 3 09:56:29 CEST 2008

Attn: Sir/Ma

I am Mr. Charles Nnamdi of the (Union Bank of Nigeria,in West Africa),

I want you to help me clear this package that is already in Europe which I shipped through our accredited courier agent but the contents of the package is $26M all in $100.00 bills, but the courier company does not know that it is money that I have in the package. kindly reply immediatelly with the underlisted details:
1. Name and address.
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers.
3. Age and occupation.

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details.

Thanks & God Bless You.

Regards,

Mr. Charles Nnamdi