Link Partnership with HotTanningBeds.com

Angela linkmanager at hottanningbeds.com
Thu May 22 07:26:18 CEST 2008

I previously contacted you regarding a link partnership, and would like to propose an exchange between HotTanningBeds.com and carumba.com.
HotTanningBeds.com is a manufacturer and reseller of tanning beds for both commercial and residential use. HotTanningBeds.com currently has a PR3 as well as many prominent search engine rankings and we are constantly trying to do better..    HotTanningBeds.com is a manufacturer and reseller of tanning beds for both commercial and residential use. HotTanningBeds.com currently has a PR3 as well as many prominent search engine rankings and we are constantly trying to do better.

Please consider adding our link to your site on your page: http://www.carumba.com/tmp/links.txt

Here is our linking information:

Title: Tanning Bed

Let us know when our link is placed and we will post your link in the proper category of the resources page listed here: http://www.hottanningbeds.com/friendlysites/index.html

Please be sure to include your desired title and description. Your link will be posted within hours, however, in some rare cases it may take longer.  Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your consideration,

Angela
linkmanager at hottanningbeds.com
154 Frog Level Rd.