Free Bliss Heart Necklace with all Shoes

Bespoke Big Day's beautiful shoes bespokebigday at live.co.uk
Mon Oct 13 18:00:41 CEST 2008

e [mailto:rachel at bespokebigday.co.uk] rachel at bespokebigday.co.uk
[http://www.bespokebigday.co.uk] www.bespokebigday.co.uk

Free designer Necklace!

 with all shoe orders until the end of November!

Where else can you make your own bespoke bridal shoes?

Step 1
Pick your favourite style from our choice of 7 hand picked beauties

Step 2
Pick your heel height from 1" to 4" in half inch steps

Step 3
Pick your colour from a choice of 29 gorgeous colours! We will even
hand-match your swatch if you require

 If you dont see a pair of shoes you love then drop us a line, we may well
be able to make you a pair to your own bespoke design (at a very reasonable
cost)

e: [mailto:rachel at bespokebigday.co.uk] rachel at bespokebigday.co.uk

[http://www.bespokebigday.co.uk] www.bespokebigday.co.uk
While stocks last.  We reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any
time.  Limited to one per customer

To claim your beautiful free Bliss necklace send an email quoting Bliss
Offer to our email address [mailto:rachel at bespokebigday.co.uk giving]
rachel at bespokebigday.co.uk  quoting details of your shoe order.

This message was sent by: Rainbow Corporatewear, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 0EA, United Kingdom