mutual benefit

Jim Macking jimmacking at lawyer.com
Sun Oct 26 01:40:39 CEST 2008

Good Day,

I am Jim Macking, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney/sole executor to the late Mr.Randolf (Surname Witheld),herein after referred to as 'my client who died in a car crash with his immediate family on the 4th of oct, 1998. And have a value of $13.8m dormant in a bank.Since he died we have written several letters to his embassy to locate his family but all efforts lost. Please get back to me for more information if only you are interested.

Regards,

Jim Macking