Perfect Party Shoes - YOUR heel and colour, ALL styles

Bespoke Big Day's beautiful shoes bespokebigday at live.co.uk
Wed Oct 29 17:08:49 CET 2008

e [mailto:rachel at bespokebigday.co.uk] rachel at bespokebigday.co.uk
[http://www.bespokebigday.co.uk] www.bespokebigday.co.uk

Perfect Party Shoes!
(not just for Brides-to be)

 Choose your colour and heel height!

Where else can you make your own bespoke party shoes?

Step 1
Pick your favourite style from our choice of our hand picked beauties

Step 2
Pick your heel height from flat to 4.5" in half inch steps

Step 3
Pick your colour from a choice of over 59 gorgeous colours!

If you don't see your colour or style just ask, all the latest styles and
colours arriving all the time!

 If you dont see a pair of shoes you love then drop us a line, we may well
be able to make you a pair to your own bespoke design (at a very reasonable
cost)

e: [mailto:rachel at bespokebigday.co.uk] rachel at bespokebigday.co.uk

[http://www.bespokebigday.co.uk] www.bespokebigday.co.uk
While stocks last.  We reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any
time.  Limited to one per customer
.

This message was sent by: Rainbow Corporatewear, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 0EA, United Kingdom